Ariel Endean & Marcus Nicholls
Q1: First Superpower
- Money Management within a business – Cashflow,
- Cost of goods sold,
- Expenses Fixed and Variable,
Q2: Second Superpower
- Developing new product ideas.
- Adapting existing products to leverage POD & UX.
- Product Arbitrage.
- Visualising what can be added to your existing product range to increase sales.
Q3: Third Superpower
- Brand Development, Marketing & Customer Service
- Developing your POD – USP
- Understanding your Avatar – Who they are & how they think and feel
- Brand Development – Business name/vibe/content/imagery/logos/marketing/listing – ANYTHING & EVERYTHING that represents your business
- Knowing how to deliver outstanding customer service & UX (user experience). This makes or breaks a business.
Q4: What’s your location?
Q5: Looking to partner with…
Ideas, Capital, Execution Skills