Q1: First Superpower
- Working in IT networks and infrastructure for 14 years.
- Last 5 years working for Leidos Australia (formerly Lockheed Martin Australia) largest cyber system integrator in U.S for DOD as a contractor to Defence working in highly secured and complex environments. So I have experience with IT security frameworks as they apply to data as well as personnel at a national security level.
- Developed solid analytical and lateral thinking skills to solve problems.
- In my earlier career I have designed, planned, and built IT systems from the ground up for SMB’s as a consultant.
- So I can help to design or build backend IT infrastructure systems or give a consultation on current systems or plans for upgrades.
- I also have experience with datacentre and application migration at a large scale and can help with planning
Q2: Second Superpower
- I have developed good communication and articulation to teach or explain complex technologies or concepts to clients
- This has been developed in parallel as a kickboxing instructor. I taught for 13 years at Monash Uni, Clayton campus in Victoria – I was accredited for 6 of those years as a martial arts instructor with the Martial Arts Industry Association – Recognised by the Confederation of Australian Sport and the Australian couching council
- Have trained students from beginner to advanced skill levels all the way up to amateur fighting level
- I am quite comfortable in a training or speaking role and can help with developing learning programs.
Q3: Third Superpower
- As a person I’m highly adaptive and willing to do the work
- Don’t stress when faced with challenges – my time in the Army gave me great perspective on what really matters in my life
- Always love to have a laugh
Q4: What’s your location?
Q5: Looking to partner with…